2. I prefer to dream while awake than sleeping.
3. Unlike before, I have learned to ignore people who just can’t live with out saying deceitful things about me. Just don’t try to touch me. My hands immediately react to that and I might smash you with anything with in reach.
4. I imagine of me doing a music video when I can’t sleep at night.
5. I sometimes find silence so deafening especially when I am expecting some answers. Silent war isn’t my forte. We’d rather throw plates and vases at each other than fight only with our eyes. Argk!
6. I once lost my ability to trust people. It was a struggle trying to regain it. I understand that a person or 2 people, not even 5 people, who repeatedly maltreated you, must not represent the entire people around the world. It is alright to trust someone. Just be careful who you choose.
7. I have a cuddly puppy which doesn’t grow and pee on sneakers.
8. I have a supernatural ability to laugh out loud.
9. I’m a silly writer. I often make fun of myself. hehe
10. I also laugh in misery. I don’t do like oooohhhh I am soooo saaad. Please help me. Or ohhhhh let’s all be sad and not watch a movie. Let’s just be saaad all of us. Ohhh. Lmfao.
11. I have butter fingers.
12. My dad past away when I was 3 years old. He got depressed when he got duped twice by illegal recruiters and in a business by a former friend of his. So my mom flew to South Africa for work and supports us financially. She tried so hard not to fall in love again because it’ll be a distraction. So I basically grew up with my Lola. I was so young and I was ao annoying to hear her telling me things about her past experiences. Perhaps I was a spoiled kid. A big brat. Then, I cried like a baby when she lost her voice 4 years ago. Whenever we talk over the phone I get a bit sad because I practically can’t attend to what she’s saying. I just pretend that I do. I’d fake a laugh. Then I’d hear my mom in the background,”she said she has a headache.” “Oh”. I am miles away from home now and I miss grandma.
13. I’d kill for my little sister.
14. Why do I get turned on whenever I clean my ear with a q-tip?
15. I’d fist-fight for my friends.
16. Making tiny bubbles with saliva is gross. That is why I am beginning to avoid doing it. It helps me fall asleep on the bus.
17. I absolutely have no control of my bashfulness. It’s like one day I am the most talkative person in the planet the next day I want to hide under a big rock.
18. If I’d base the way I kiss to the rules that you told me then I am the worst kisser in the world. What’s with the creepy rules? There are rules in kissing? Sssspare me! I think that having mine on the lips of the one I love…or lust makes it awesome. Period.
19. When I was 5, I used to believe that Peter pan was real. Trust me. The show is kind of dangerous. I attempted to jump thinking I’d float from my aunt’s vanity table.
20. If I am to point out my real friends on my 5 page g-list for my birthday 2 years ago when I was still in MNL, I will have 4 & ¾ pages of paper for picking up my dog’s poop.
21. I think cussing me in bed is sweet. Hihi.
22. I would rather quit and be financially miserable prowling my mom’s atm for a moment than do something that I don’t love.
23. I have 2 different voices when talking. One is my normal voice the other is Kiko maching with a strong regional accent.
24. I think that just saying Sorry is worthless. Especially when you just said it because you got caught red handed. Here’s how it should go: Just Admit what you did, say Sorry like you mean it and then Swear not to do it again. <Always remember: A.S.S.>
25. Ako’y maginoo pero medyo bastos.
some of the pictures are from nataliedee.com